Excellent quality domiciliary support
At Nayom Care we look to provide healthcare at home (also known as domiciliary care), respite, specialist care services and lifestyle support for the elderly, disabled or individuals with learning difficulties.
We provide our clients with top quality care, that helps make both our clients lives and family lives easier.
Our healthcare at home service is designed to meet person’s requirements and needs for activities that they usually struggle with on daily basis.
We introduce carers with extensive experience in caring for people to families with dependency problems, providing a live-in care service and thus, ensuring a better life quality compared to any other carer options.
- Provide high quality flexible, personalised services with an outcome-based approach, providing service users real choice and control.
- Provide support chosen by the preferences of the service user regardless of race, colour, or creed.
- Ensure that the support is provided based on a thorough agreed assessment of each individual’s flexible perceived goals and outcomes.
- Work in partnership with service users’ families, and other members of the multidisciplinary health professional team.
- Support staff with the provision of services with privacy dignity and respect.
- Embrace and encourage feedback from our service users in order to ensure the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Deliver services with staff suitably trained and assessed as competent to carry out their duties.
- Promote staff to treat each other with respect, professionalism, and consideration.
- Empower staff and service users to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing by providing information to enable choices.
- Continually improve the quality of our service by listening to service users, staff and by learning from what we do.
- Take responsibility and are accountable for our own actions